Friday, February 27, 2009

I booked my Motel for San Antonio Today

So my husband finally came around enough to tell me that if I came up with the money for the Trip, he would be willing to go...

Between my daughter and me, we came up with enough so far to preregister and pay for the Motel Room during the stay at a very good price at that. I found a small extended Stay Motel with a full Kitchen Set up for only $56.00 a night average, which is not bad at all. So I booked it today before it is too late.

Now of course I still have to work on the Gas Money, food while there and the two Nights in Motel Rooms on the way there and back. Plus whatever else little bit we may need. A bit disheartening was that I really did not get any help from anywhere.
I had people saying they would help, but of course once it came down to it there was no help to be found. It happens that way, I know, but eh.

Either way, I am counting down the days until I see the kid again. She had her 18th Birthday this week during Warrior Week and I know that was not easy. But I did get a few letters from her by now and she seems to be doing fine.

Well to those of you out there praying for me, thank you!

Regina S.

0 comments: