Monday, January 5, 2009

Please forgive me..I have been tardy AGAIN

First allow me to wish you all a wonderful and blessed New Years! I know my posts have been at best sporadic and that is due to some personal little Time Management Issues! (click the link to see what I am talking about!)

But I am here now and would love to just touch on some very private subjects with you my friends. I know I have never met you, but in many ways you are the closest you come to trusted friends to me in this quick communications age.
Let me ask you a personal question if I may. Between friends you know?

Have you noticed that lately you spend more time on the internet, blogging, twittering, and all sorts of other social networking activities online then you do in the real world anymore? I mean has your online world become more real to you then your real world?

I have to say that I probably talk more to ladies and gents which I have never even met in person online on my Yahoo Messenger, in comments back and forth online then to my friends that live on the other side of town. We never seem to have time to get together for a cup of Coffee anymore! If I am not too busy, then she is! And yes you heard me correctly, I am actually down to one She now. All the others have moved away, moved on, moved through or have disappeared some other way from my real time radar screen.

With that said and out of the way, I want to mention that I am really concerned about just how lonely my private life will become soon. You see my daughter is "at last" (poor thing is going nuts waiting) leaving to Air Force Basic Training Camp on Monday January 12th 2009. In so many ways she was the last real feminine companionship I had for months now.

Oh I know, I am married and I should not fear being lonely, but truth be told... I know I will miss her horribly. My husband is not as companionable as my daughter. Most men aren't by nature, they need their alone time and are really not about the "emotional" bits. Let us face it, that is why females have female friends...So we have someone to fill up our Emotional Tank.

Did you know we had one of those? An Emotional Tank? Yup, I can feel mine going on empty quiet often. It is that little tank that tells me I am appreciated, loved and wanted.

My hubby and I have been together for 8 Years now (going on 5000) and married for 3. Yes, I know we were shacking up, but as you can see with purpose. I really couldn't afford another divorce payment and neither could he. In our own way we wanted to make certain that we could actually live together and be compatible for 5 Years before we tied the knot.
Well we were (more or less) and so we went ahead and got married. But like every other "OLD" married couple, the romance slowly slips out, we are both tired just about all the time and we have now sort of rested into a nice comfortable Living side by side.

But there are just so few things that you need a friend to giggle with. For example going Window Shopping for new shoes, for a new dress, jewelry (that you may never buy because you can't afford to, but darn it all it is still fun to try on right?). Well my hubby has no patience for that and I really hate to be rushed. So no window shopping for female stuff for me. Besides going alone is BORING!!!

I have started working out a bit... I have even made a clip for my "sissy gurl friends" (the really feminized males that are more female then I am at times) and my genetic lady friends to follow along. I have put it up for Sale on a Clips4Sale Store....Ok it is in an adult clips4sale store, but I can promise you I am not NUDE! Don't worry. Get a hold of me if you want the link to it.

What else is new? I have been working on becoming more tolerant towards other religions I just don't understand well. So in order to get along with my in-laws I have started taking Bible Study with them on those Sundays that I can actually breath long enough without having to rush off to do some work on the internet. Now that wouldn't be so bad right? It isn't bad at all, actually rather interesting, but... Yes, I know you knew there was going to be a butt. They are Jehova Witnesses and have some rather strict views on many things. Well, like a I said, what right do I have to condem another persons belief I have no idea what they are even about. So I am learning and listening and learning some more.

This should be my female interaction with my Mother in law right? I love the dear lady, but well let us just say ...If I have to listen to one more depressing thought, one more female illness etc..I may just become suicidal myself.

Now I have to go off and stir my Chilli I am making for Dinner. I promise I won't be as long next time.

As always...

Thank you for reading my long posts!

Regina Sunderland
aka Goddess Bella Donna

0 comments: