Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekend arguements are starting to become a Tradition.

I am honestly getting just a bit tired of the constant stupid arguments on the Weekend. Alright, let me start at the beginning I guess. My daughter is no longer working and since she is starting her Basic Training in January, she has decided not even to bother getting a new Job. Agree or not disagree, you can only do so much talking until you get tired of it all. Now she is at home every day and mainly just sitting around doing nothing else but reading or watching TV while I am trying to work on my computer.

Now it really doesn’t bother me most of the days, but ever so often I simply get tired of watching her sitting around being lazy. Well that is nothing new either. Most of us Parents get that way from time to time with out teens.

On Thursday to Saturday my husband is at home as well and he spends his time either downloading adult images on his PC or playing one of his hundreds of PC Games. Now he works 4 days out of the Week and so he figures that he is entitled to just sit around doing nothing. I guess I can’t argue that one, but what gets really old is that no matter what each weekend my husband and my daughter both just have an attitude of entitlement that drives me insane.

Weekends never once go by without at least 2 of us are getting into an argument with each other. Today is one of those days where both of those two are walking around as if their Dog has died. (we don’t have a dog).

I am working and can’t make a Sale to safe my life and am wondering why I am not just sitting around being a lazy f**k like the rest of them.

Do any of you have the same experiences or am I just getting old?

0 comments: