Monday, November 10, 2008

I am going to make this year a hand crafted Gift year only!



I don’t know about you, but I love hand made items. To me they are a lot more personal then store bought. Not to mention in most cases they last longer and are cheaper. I keep hearing about the great Change that is coming, but I don’t think that it will come in time for the Christmas / Winter Holidays.
For that reason I have decided that this year it all I am giving to anyone are hand crafted Gifts. Sorry, but that is all I can afford and that will have to be just good enough.

So here are my Gift Ideas that I have come up with so far.

1. Hand sewn and decorated pretty Pillows for the couch or seat cushion for a Chair.
2. Specialized candles
3. Table Decorations
4. Hand sewn Table Runners
5. Body Mists or gently perfumed lotions
6. Skirts with bead work
7. Hand drawn Shirts (purchase a blank T-shirt at Micheals and draw my own designs on it)
8. A copy of my own Self-published Books
9. A hand made coloring book for the littlest friends
10. Doll Clothing
11. Paintings

Oh and in case you wonder, here are a couple of samples of my handy crafts. Some of my stuff is for sale through my Ebay Store as well.





0 comments: